We develop top-tier cutting-edge technology bringing innovation and proven performance
IXTROM provides all-inclusive and complete solutions for all needs of defence and security purposes, having all of your responders on the same page and sharing the applicable information according to their role, rights and responsibilities.
We engineer our solutions for cost-effective deployment, to prevent, protect against, respond to, and recover from any event minimizing impacts on lives, assets, and the economy with affordability at the forefront.
Using our expertise in these areas, we develop state-of-the-art robust and seamless command and control (C2) solutions, to provide support and superior situational awareness to decision makers, giving our customers the absolute best value.
IXTROM’s technology in command and control (C2) are fully integrated off-the-shelf solutions providing each event participant with real-time information in a highly dynamic environment and across multiple-complex systems, and this, at every level.
- Full capabilities for Global Integrated Operations and Intelligence
- Advanced readiness and situational awareness
- Dynamic battlefield
- Strengthening efficiency to train defense forces
We specialize in interoperable systems that deliver accurate information when and where it is needed, to make missions more efficient and help our customers get the most high ROI out of their investment.
IXTROM’s suite of products supports command decisions through an advance next-generation platform, providing a web-based geospatial platform with a Common Operating Picture (COP) displaying a multilayered, detailed, and real time view of a situation as it happens. Build, sustain, and improve operational capability with a 360° view of operations for a decisive cutting-edge command and control dynamic battlefield, providing comprehensive control among all mission lifecycles, including the ability to expand command with assigned and available resources.
- Highly secure, sophisticated, flexible environment.
- Seamless interoperability in the most demanding and critical situations.
- Protect the public and confidentiality of classified intelligence.
- Complete Situational Awareness to ensure mission success.
Mass alert multiple agencies, emergency teams, and any size population required. Geographical location regardless of distance between teams. A unique and versatile solution allowing automatic intercommunication and optimum interoperability of diverse groups.
IXTROM’s offers a cutting-edge technology that brings emergency responders together and links Emergency Operational Centers (EOC) on a regional, national, and even worldwide level. Determine the most effective national response plans with an integrated organizational structure for incident management at all jurisdictional levels regardless of the cause, size, or complexity of incident.
- Meets the needs of incidents of any size
- Rapidly establishes common management structure
- Provides logistical and administrative support
- Cost effective by avoiding duplication of efforts
- Interdisciplinary and organizationally flexible
Cost Effective Deployment
Handles multiple events, links multiple entities, and provides real time information establishing a unified area command for multiple incidents with seamless C2 capabilities and interoperability among all participants.
Meet specific objectives, systematically analyzing situations with relevant information for the selection of the most effective distribution of available resources
IXTROM’s systems provides all teams with vital information in crucial moments, allowing personnel from different locations and organizations to connect within a common management structure. Reduce operational periods while enhancing operations efficiency and intercommunication.
- Achievement of common objectives
- Efficient use of resources
- Real Time interoperability and communication
- Active implementation of procedures and actions
- Human and Material Tracking
- Intelligent Task Assignment
- Resource Management
- Documentation control and intelligent library
- Risk Management
- Operational Management
- Critical Infrastructure Management
- Resource Mobilization
- Vulnerability Management
- Multi-event Management
- Complete Traceability
- Resource Mobilization
- Coordination of Efforts
- Vulnerability Mitigation
- Cost Reduction HIGH ROI
- Training of forces
- Highly Secure and Encrypted Data