Amplifying situational awareness for supreme visibility
Specifically designed for defence and security purposes, the iXINMAC4 is a Multidisciplinary Incident Management and Response Software system. This Multiagency Coordination (MAC) and Incident Management System (IMS) excels in supplying a comprehensive suite of top-tier solutions as a secure web-based application capable of handling simultaneously:
- Multiple events
- Multiple locations
- Multiple agencies coordination
Ensuring the highest levels of defense in command, control and communications systems, training and simulation, critical mission services and support, and enabling each event participants to share, process, track and monitor vital communication and information flow to meet the most demanding missions.
Information is gathered and securely disseminated before, during and after an event, fostering interoperability among responders in real time, and ensuring that each participant has the ability to make critical decisions in highly dynamic environments.
Some benefits of IXINMAC4 integrated top-tier intelligent solution are:
- Enhanced productivity
- All-inclusive command and control of operations
- Integrated communications
- Simulation and training services
- Multifunctional streamlined software system
- Multilayered in-depth information
- Complete traceability of all operations
- Tactical, strategic, logistical and administrative support
Our goal is to assist defense forces to mitigate risk while improving efficiency, increasing productivity and diminishing losses, with affordability at the forefront.
Mission Driven Solution
Benefit from real-time operational superiority
The system responds according to the level of alert and magnitude of the event, allowing for seamless interoperability and intercommunication between all entities involved, tracking and managing valuable resources, and providing users with the most up to date and accurate information available. Valuable resources are protected, teams are easily mobilized, responders are kept safe, and time is saved while improving efficiency.
The technology assesses the dimensions of an event, and provides Incident Management Teams (IMTs) with analytical solutions and methodologies that help to prepare for, protect against, respond to, and recover from any type of event. Defense forces can manage human and material resources easier and faster, by leveraging a common operating picture (COP) of all operations in real time.
Best-in-class System For Defense Forces
IXINMAC4 provides maximum operations readiness and preparedness for all type of incidents supporting armed forces by leveraging relevant information to aid decision makers in determining the best course of action in the least amount of time.
The solution enables armed forces to perform a unified command, by driving all teams from a single origin and rapidly establishing a common management structure. This allows personnel to interoperate from different locations, organizations, and agencies where applicable, in order to provide a quick and efficient common management structure while respecting different geographic and functional authorities. Each entity, department, group, mission and individual retains their own rights and restrictions at every stage of an event.
A unified command can be quickly established as it immediately provides tactical, operational, logistical and administrative support for management and operational staff, while being cost effective through the avoidance of duplicated efforts.
IXINMAC4 seamless integrates with GPS, cameras, video, radio, P25, sensors, radar, imaging, satellites, mobile ad hoc networking and other advanced options.
Comprehensive Range Of C4isr Defense Force Top-tiers Suite
Dashboards and Common Operating Picture (COP) in Real Time
- Emergency Planning
- Threat and Risk Assessment
- Human Resource Management
- Common Operating Picture (COP)
and Dashboards in real time
- Critical Infrastructure Management
- Real Time Damage Assessment
- Mass Alert Warnings
- Interactive Geographical Information
- Business Continuity Planning
- Full Traceability of Operations
- Cost and Loss Estimates
- Resource Alert and Mobilization
- Encrypted Data
- Corrective Actions and Preventive Actions
- Situational Reports (SitReps)
- Capability Analysis
- Statistics and Analytical Reports
- Preventative Maintenance and Inspections
- Human and Material Tracking
- Surveillance and Security
- Control of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Hazard Control
- Evacuation Routes and Processes
- 360° Situational Awareness
- Interagency Coordination and Communication
- Activation of Processes and Emergency
Protocols by Agency
- Drills, Simulations and Exercises
- Remote Sensing and Telemetric Technologies
- Controlled Access
- Surveillance Integration
- Radio Telecommunication Integration
- Sensor Integration
- Search and Rescue Deployment
- Live Coordination of Food and
- Interoperability with EOC and other
- Reestablishment of Operations
and Transportation Routes
- Protection of Critical Infrastructure
and Key Resources
- Weather Alert Warnings
- Telecommunications and Telemetry
- Personalized Analytical Dashboards
- Information on current incident’s, causes, size, damage, actions, teams and participants involved, etc.
IXTROM offers proven results to meet the most demanding missions to stand up under the toughest environment and meet the tough challenges of today’s armed forces with integrated and interoperable solutions.