Information Superiority on the Battlefield
The most advanced multi-mission system
The IXM2C2 enables Information Superiority on the Battlefield by providing world-class solutions for command and control (C2). The solution is engineered for cost-effective deployment and occupation through a wide variety of advanced management and technology solutions.
The solution is a centralized collection of services integrating the Incident Command System (ICS), the Operational Planning Process, the development/validation of Operating Procedures, Tactics Techniques Procedures (TTP’s), Logistics, Financials, Operations and Administration efficiently supporting the preparedness, response and execution of the various phases of operations.
Hence, facilitating coordination among organizations and their resources in their collaborative efforts to achieve operational success and reduce risk at all levels, while leveraging collective defence and cooperative security.
- Full C4ISR Capabilities
- Visualization, Modeling and Simulation intelligence services in real time
- Strategic, Operational and tactical information management in real time
- Tactical planning & C2
- Operational real time information components
- Strategic Users and Operational Joint Operations
- Resource mobilization and allocation
- Facilitate the implementation and conformity of protocols and procedures
- Optimization of resources performance
- Adherence to processes and procedures
Operational advantages anytime, anywhere
Benefit from real-time operational superiority
IXM2C2 provides an operational edge to Commanders and their staff and does so with high considerations to security requirements which are vital to nationally-owned military forces, Alliances, Multinational Forces and Multi-Agency organizations.
The solution allows the establishment of a common set of objectives, strategies and a Single Incident Action Plan. It is a mission driven system, supporting tactical management in implementing strategies, assigning resources, carrying out plans, and monitoring performance during operational periods
Protect assets and resources
The right information, to the right people, at the right time, in real time.
The IXTROM catalogue of services leverages the importance of keeping resources safe and ensuring continuity of operations in the face of the most challenging situations. The innovating services allow for complete Situational Awareness and a Common Operating Picture for operators in real time.
Accurate, timely information is controlled and shared based on administrator design. All permissions and restrictions are assigned through the system with respect to the organizational hierarchy and according to the information classification.
IXTROM provides a multidisciplinary platform of services that is highly flexible and scalable, allowing for easy integration of legacy and existing systems and equipment, information systems, existing assets, infrastructures, interoperation between varying entities, agencies and nations at every level, and a large scale of users and contacts
Technical advantages and Additional features
Intelligent tools for collective defence to work together
When there is no time for doubt
- Web-based Intelligent Solution
- Complete monitoring of all resources with geospatial localization capabilities
- Situational Reports in real time
- Direct imagery back to Command Post
- Common Operating Picture (COP)
- Multi-Event, Multi-Agency, Multi-Jurisdictional
- Battlefield system that operates together with high-level of encryption
- Operational planning and execution of missions
- 100% traceability of all operations and actions taken
- Integrated Voice Communication Systems
- GPS, Radio, Integrated Tactical Voice, Data, and Video
- Communications Management
- Risk detection and navigation adjustment on the fly
- Real time, detailed, relevant information
- Design and implement systems to prevent and minimize the damage of floods and droughts
- Collaborative Crisis Management
- Automation support of decision making
- Interactive Dashboards
- Mass Alert notification and warning service
- Critical Infrastructure Management
- Situational Reports and Statistics
- Vulnerability Management
- Task and Resource Management
- Geospatial Information with Demarcation Options
- Enhanced Coordination and Collaboration
- Vulnerability Mitigation
- Mapping Support for Multiple Formats
- Role Based Functionality Access Control
- Broadcasting Capabilities
- Operational Command and Control for Joint and International Coalitions
Our goal is to assist defense forces to reduce risk while improving efficiency, increasing productivity and diminishing losses, with affordability at the forefront.
IXM2C2 is specifically designed to meet the operational requirements of Defence & Security organizations such as Military, Law Enforcement, Protective Services, and Fire Services, respecting the rules of engagement, operational tactics when organizations come together as a coalition force.