The IXTROM Group trainers draw on their extensive experience to design training plans that are adapted to your needs, practice-oriented and close to realty. This means you will soon be operating efficiently on your own, confident in the management of your systems.
Trainings are available anywhere and are led by experienced professional in your offices, in IXTROM meeting rooms or are also available through webinars or videoconferences. A system guide is also provided with daily assessment tests to verify the quality of the information acquired.
French: 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
English: 12:30 p.m. to 2 p.m.
At your location or in iXTROM’s meeting rooms:
Date and time to suit your availability.
Objectives of the training
- To learn to draw up action plans in accordance with user needs
- To understand the basic scheduling principles
- To allow users to be self-sufficient in managing emergency situations
- To become familiar with the software and make it accessible to future users
- To know how to make the best use of all the solution’s features
- To foster a team spirit among participants
- For more information and to book a training session: